TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - smic pipes, test pipes, fuel rails, dif cover,
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: smic pipes, test pipes, fuel rails, dif cover,

Posted by Dane (Houston) on September 05, 2012 at 9:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 560 times.

Screen Name:Dane (Houston)
Phone:713 204 8136
E-mail:HoustonZAuto@gmail.com
Research Dane (Houston)'s post history

Message thanks for look please see my previous selling and wanted ads here Click here
multi item discounts / deals I am extremely friendly to pickup offers

i have some 300zx twinturbo parts, what you see here is most of the intercooler piping, intercoolers, intercooler ductings, tt hood rod prop bends over piping, turbo diffusers,turbo suction pipes, turbo exhaust manifolds. 200$
im missing one of the accordian inlets and the pipes under the headlights. but this is pleanty of stuff to get a turbo swap rolling

Also you see a set of twinturbo 2.5 inch diameter test pipes(replaces cat converters for more HP and spool up, and you also see 2.5inch test pipes for a nonturbo (these wil bolt up to factory twinturbo JDM downpipes. 100$ for TT set, 100$ for NA set

there is also an early model r200 finned differ cover. It has high capacity and cooling fins that the late years 94-96 nonturbo didnt have 20$

i have 3 sets of stock fuel rails for early z32 injectors (square connector 20$)

prices are pick up prices, additional for packing and shipping

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Dane Miller

please see my previous ads

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!!

Follow Ups
  • smic pipes, test pipes, fuel rails, dif cover, - Dane (Houston) 21:33:46 09/05/12