TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - '90 twin turbo COMPLETE PARTOUT!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: '90 twin turbo COMPLETE PARTOUT!!!

Posted by bartz32tt on September 03, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  This message has been viewed 544 times.

Screen Name:bartz32tt
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:bartz32tt@yahoo.com
Research bartz32tt's post history

Message All parts are from a 1990 300zx with 120,001 miles. Please read entire ad before replying. Emailing is the best method of contact. My email address is: bartz32tt@yahoo.com - I will respond to emails in a first-come-first-serve fashion. If you don't like my price, feel free to make an offer; HOWEVER, just understand that those who are willing to pay a higher price will take precedence over you. Local sales will also take precedence and I'm willing to reduce the price for package deals (multiple item purchases). All prices are not including shipping/PayPal fees (add 3% and note - my paypal address is different from this email).
Parts that are not for sale:
-all turbo/inlet pipes
-all a/c components
-rear tt wheels
-custom suede/leather seats
-ttop shades
-exhaust (however, I am selling the stock manifolds/turbos/precats)
-transmission
-driveshaft (possibly willing to sell)
-intercoolers are gone
-front bumper is damaged
-fan shroud
-rear bose enclosure

Parts that I wish to sell last (for mobility/storage reasons):
-steering wheel
-brake components
-wheels (though only four 16x7.5" wheels/tires will be for sale)
-ttops/doors/rear hatch

I am also still working on pulling the motor so once I do so, I'm willing to sell all engine components.
Pictures are available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/85894005@N04 ]"> [ http://www.flickr.com/photos/85894005@N04 ]
I will constantly be adding more pictures and I'll also be posting an excel spreadsheet with every part's asking price when I get a chance. Flikr has some prices listed as well, but for now feel free to email me with which part you're interested in and I can reply with the price.

Follow Ups
  • '90 twin turbo COMPLETE PARTOUT!!! - bartz32tt 20:26:07 09/03/12