TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Fully BUILT RB25 engine/RBZ32 transmission/TIAL/ATI/GReddy/
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Fully BUILT RB25 engine/RBZ32 transmission/TIAL/ATI/GReddy/

Posted by 91300zxttkid on August 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 4732 times.

Screen Name:91300zxttkid
Phone:443-812-2274
E-mail:91300zxttkid
Research 91300zxttkid's post history

Message I have to let this go due to financial reasons..
Here is the LONG build list on the RB.. Pictures after..

RB25 Build List

This Build started off as a Stock Automatic S1 RB25 engine from Japan.
Once I recived the motor, It was dis-assembled, cleaned and assesed.

After checking out what I had I wanted to do a FULL build just because.
I ended up doing the following..
I will start from the bottom up,
-Custom 6061 Oil Pan made to fit a Z32 300zx engine bay with stock subframe and sway bar.
-ACL Race Main and Rod bearings
-ARP MAIN, HEAD studs.
-Eagle Rods
-CP .40OB Pistons
-Crank has Raw Brokerage larger oil pump drive machined onto it with set screws drilled, tapped and secrured with loctite. ( Done at machine shop)
-Block, Head, Crank ect were in parts washer overnight at machine shop
-Block was Bored over .40 to make the block a 2.6L, the block to head surface was checked for flatness.
-Head has been milled to assure 100% flat head to block surface.
-Cosworth 1.5mm thick multi-layer headgasket
-Supertech upgraded Valvesprings, Ti Retaniers, Triton Valve seals for intake and exhaust side
-The head has been EXTENSIVLLY Port and polished, intake and exhaust side (Exhaust side hump has been removed and smoothed as well.)

-Every valve was glass beaded, and had a 3 angle valve job done, as well as the vale seats in the head.
-Valve guides were checked and were perfect, so they were left alone.
-WHOLE bottom end was sent to House of Balence in MD (Crank, ATI Damper, one rod, one piston, the RB25 flywheel and DXD Stage 6 clutch. EVERYTHING was FULLY balenced!!!!! The crank looks beuatiful!! You can see where they took away and added material.
-RB20 cams, the exh side has a larger duration then the stock RB25.. Plus with the RB25 GReddy cam gears I could not use the VTC style gear.
-RB26 valve covers Powdercoated Illusion Purple AND have -10 AN fittings tig welded into the evap caps.
That is all with the whole longblock itself.
Clutch/Flywheel- Stock RB25 flywheel WITH DXD Southbend Stage 6 6 Puck segmented disk. They assured me this clutch was capable of 800 of tq and 1000hp.
INTAKE MANIFOLD-Jun style intake manifold with velocity stacked inside.. the throttle body flange installed currently is a 90mm, (roughly 3.5 in) (Manifold is powder coated Ink Black)
FUEL SYSTEM- Installed on the intake maifold in a Powerhouse Racing fuel rail (Black), Installed on the fuel rail is Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors.
-EXHAUST MANIFOLD- Custom made from 304SS SCH10 1.5" hand tig welded, Tubular T4 Diveded manifold with TIAL 38mm Dual wastegate flanges (I also have brand new MVS V-BAND TIAL 38mm wategates in red.)
RB26 1000hp ATI damper with the water pump pulley.
-JDM N1 Oil Pump
-GReddy Kevlar Timing belt.
-Motor is in time and fully assembled, It also has ALL the fittings installed with black nylon braided lines for water and oil lines for the turbo. All the exhaust manifold studs have been removed, re-tapped, and I installed brand new studs with locktite and hardware.

This motor is ready to go!!!

REASON FOR SELLING- I built this engine giving it everything i had from the age of 21-23 I am not just turned 24, and I took out some loans for this motor that are haunting me now.. Leason learned.
I am selling this engine and accecories to get my loans under control, I really hate to see it go.

Lonngg Time ago..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry about all of the pictures.. But I really wanted everyone to see the journey I took with this engine.

The transmission is also something special.
For the RB/Z32 swap it requires the Z32 tail section with the RB26 bellhousing.

I bought a GTR AWD 6speed (has same 1-5 as Z32)

And I replaced every bad syncro, gear, rings, ect in this transmission..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a built Megasquirt stand alone ecu I was going to use..
The ATI Damper has a 60-1 trigger wheel that is fully removable for the damper that I had made up..

Tial Q MVS bov in red, Hall sensor.. gosh I have SOO much stuff to go with this..
4 inch bends, Vibrant SS304 90's and 45's.. I have a Huge FMIC core, and Vibrant 6061 Aluminum 2.5 and 3 inch bends for the intercooler piping..
Ect Ect Ect..

Looking for 8k OBO for everything.. You pay shipping..

I do not want to take apart the the RB25.. I will sell manifolds sep, and the fuel rail goes with the ID 1000cc's.. and the Trans I will sell seperatly ..

Engine comes with the clutch and flywheel.. Oh yea, motor came from an Auto, so this had Brand new Nissan Manual Flywheel bolts installed, they are longer. Along with new pilot bushing, Auto one was removed (bitch)

-George
gcannon82@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • Fully BUILT RB25 engine/RBZ32 transmission/TIAL/ATI/GReddy/ - 91300zxttkid 09:34:31 08/29/12