TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Lots of parts! will sell or some will be trashed!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Lots of parts! will sell or some will be trashed!

Posted by VERTTZ on August 23, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 504 times.

Screen Name:VERTTZ
Phone:8596848584
E-mail:zeeyahaha@gmail.com
Research VERTTZ's post history

Message Alright I want to begin by saying if you are not presenting me an offer reasonable enough to make my time I have to take to bundle up and ship the item I will throw them away! My time is worth more to me than to go out of my way to make only a couple of dollars. So I do not mind giving great deals, but I will not accept orders under $50.

Stock rubber twin turbo intake piping. I believe I have 2 whole sets! Both in great shape/no leaks dirty but functional. I will try to clean them up before i ship them.

2 sets of stock intercoolers however only one set has the stock ducts!

JWT pop charger with velocity stack

2 chipped and flashed ecu's! Both ecus have a single intake/740cc/automatic tune on them. One has a canned tune from z1, the other was tuned by the one and only harry sandhu. I will sell with or without the chip.

1 ecu chip for single intake/370cc/manual z1 tune.

Automatic transmission stock, unknown mileage. Car had 97k when it was removed. I suspect this transmission has less miles due to the condition or it was very well taken care of. This transmission did come out of a COMPLETELY stock twin turbo. Down to the airbox in the nose panel!

Stock torque converter off of this same car.

BRAND NEW Hayden oil cooler

BRAND NEW z1 solid motor mounts

I also have a SLIGHTLY used timing belt. has about 4k on it. I upgraded to the carbon kevlar timing belt when I did my cams. According to the previous owner it was changed at 97k and i removed it at 101k. If you want one CHEAP or possibly FREE I will throw it in with an existing order of other parts.

I also have stock automatic twin turbo cams. I was going to use these to make a lamp but currently do not have the time. I also have a stock flexplate I was going to use as the lampbase. If you want to steal my idea and buy these off of me I will sell them.

1 NA 300zx rim 16x7.5 with tire missing the Z center cap. I was going to keep this as a spare but if someone would have a better use for this and wants to buy for cheap I will sell.

1 rear bumper great condition with black paint! I do not wish to ship this item, it isnt worth my time to ship.

AGAIN I WILL SAY. PLEASE make your offers worth my times! BUY multiple items! I will not ship like just 1 $20 item! ITS NOT WORTH MY TIME!

Follow Ups
  • Lots of parts! will sell or some will be trashed! - VERTTZ 17:47:20 08/23/12