TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Like new 8.5" TT OEM Rear Wheels Upgrade to Chrome!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Like new 8.5" TT OEM Rear Wheels Upgrade to Chrome!

Posted by TTkeeper on August 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 552 times.

Screen Name:TTkeeper
Phone:918-269-0040
E-mail:markwbbb@yahoo.com
Research TTkeeper's post history

Message Have stock alloy wheels on your Z ? Upgrade to chrome! Already have chrome ?, well how about 8.5" rims ? Allows wider tires and better traction on the rears. Here we have two pair of chrome 8.5" TT Rear Wheels to sell. I included a picture so you can see what 4 8.5" OEM wheels look like mounted all around.
I have two Lefts and two Rights (dismounted and ready to ship) and will be selling them two at a time (a left and a right set). One set is like new...I'd rate it a 9.5/10, the other set I'd rate 9/10 due to a little more time spent on a car. No curb rash, no peeling, and new chrome center caps on all 4 (other caps had painted Z to match car). Most chroming companies will charge $100 per wheel for rechroming, plus the cost of shipping each wheel to the chromer at $30 each way, then you have the cost of the wheel itself (many companies charge a core charge of $150 per wheel)....so its cheaper and much much easier to just get a nice set that is ready to mount. Selling mine for $400 per pair plus $30 per wheel for UPS ground shipping to lower 48 states only (insured and trackable). I've been on tt dot net for years...buyer won't be disappointed. More pics available on request. Payment by PayPal or money order by certified US mail with return receipt. email: markwbbb@yahoo.com

Follow Ups
  • Like new 8.5" TT OEM Rear Wheels Upgrade to Chrome! - TTkeeper 12:07:43 08/23/12