Posted by Luminar on August 19, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 410 times.

Screen Name:Luminar
Phone:XXX-XXX-XXXX
E-mail:LuminarZX@Gmail.com
Research Luminar's post history

Message Here's a link to craigslist for pictures:
[ http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/3215994955.html ]

It runs very well mechanically, has a motor from tiger japanese, sticker on the tbelt cover says 47000km which roughly translates to 30k miles. It runs accordingly, has a lot of power and it was leak free when I put it in. Guy I bought it from claims the transmission was serviced, no record of this, but of all the higher mileage auto Zs Ive driven this one shifts the best and doesnt hang onto gears... its quick to downshift and doesnt surge. The only real issue mechanically with it is that I didnt put the a/c compressor in with it becuase the clutch on it was bad and I didnt have a spare one around. Interior is excellent, the usual peeling on the back seat arm rest pieces, stain on the driver power seat (no rips) and the carpet in the trunk has some staining.

Exterior needs the most work, the body is straight but there is a significant amount of clearcoat peel. If you notice in the pictures too the hood/nose/driver fender arent exactly a 100% match. I had a parts car (same color luckily) that has those panels on it, the ones that were on the car were absolutely terrible for paint chipping and clear coat peel. Honestly this car is a solid platform, it needs the love of someone who actually intends to keep it.

$2500 takes it home today. shoot me an email if interested, I'm located in Charleston SC.

Follow Ups
  • 93 2+2 auto need gone - Luminar 16:55:41 08/19/12