People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Black 2+0 Interior

Posted by Evan(CA) on August 17, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 606 times.

Screen Name:Evan(CA)
Phone:805-284-3080
E-mail:EvanSila@cox.net
Research Evan(CA)'s post history

Message I have the complete interior if someone is interested in buying all of it. I am going to start piecing this out though so you would have to contact me quickly if you want it all. This is all from a 91 NA 2+0 with 86k and is in very nice shape. No panels have any broken mounting points or damage anywhere. If they do I will make sure to let you know before we close the deal. I have parts available from several parts cars if you are looking for anything else let me know. If you want detailed pictures of anything just ask.

Tweed door panels. Both in excellent shape. I reglued one of the mounting tabs on one of the panels and the bose grill on the PS has two tiny spots where the black has rubbed off. Everything else is original and in great shape. I can include all trim pieces and hardware if needed. These are NLA from Nissan and CZP wants 787.00 EACH for the suede ones. 200 each + shipping for mine.

Rear 2+0 Carpet. 50 + shipping I have Black and Tan T-Top Straps as well if needed.

Rear interior pieces. The carpet tray obviously has a major defect but is in excellent structural shape and figured someone might be able to use it. The bose grills have some fraying and there might be a small scrape here and there on the plastic pieces but overall everything is very nice. No cracks or major damage anywhere on anything. I will explain in detail the condition of the piece you are interested before we make a deal. Some of the backing needs to be reglued on a couple pieces but I do have all of it and it's in good shape.

Follow Ups
  • Black 2+0 Interior - Evan(CA) 17:34:04 08/17/12