TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Pentroof Manifolds, Greddy TD06-20G turbos, HKS wastegates
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Pentroof Manifolds, Greddy TD06-20G turbos, HKS wastegates

Posted by boileralum on July 31, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 1727 times.

Screen Name:boileralum
Phone:317-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:boileralum@gmail.com
Research boileralum's post history

Message I got this turbo setup as part of the package when I bought my latest Z. I am planning on keeping stock turbos for now, and don't have a need for these parts. For those with a bit of nostalgia for tt.net history, this setup was originally on TwinTurboPete's car before he left us to buy a Supra. Brett Ramey of Ramey'Z fame bought the setup from Pete, and Brett sold it to me with my latest Z. The setup put down 667WHP on Brett's TT convertible, then he upgraded to some monster 3076 or so sized turbos from SpecialtyZ. The manifolds, turbine housings, and downpipes have all been ceramic coated and the manifolds and DPs have been heat wrapped, as you can see in the pics below. I am asking for $2600 shipped, obo (plus paypal fees). I will consider partial to full trades for SPL or Powertrix coilovers, upgraded swaybars, upgraded suspension pieces, or nice 18" wheels with a decent sized lip (Blitz Type 03s, Volks, Work Meisters, etc.). NO AMS CRAP, PLEASE!

Follow Ups
  • Pentroof Manifolds, Greddy TD06-20G turbos, HKS wastegates - boileralum 16:41:08 07/31/12