TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stock turbos, two piece drive shaft, z1 doolz, and more....
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stock turbos, two piece drive shaft, z1 doolz, and more....

Posted by ChaseGrayTT on July 10, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 539 times.

Screen Name:ChaseGrayTT
Phone:864-238-2035
E-mail:chardy556@yahoo.com
Research ChaseGrayTT's post history

Message I'm cleaning out my attic with stuff I have no use for and were removed from a running na 2 tt swap and parts from when it was an na.

I have a set of stock turbos with about 90k on them with very minimal shaft play and never smoked when on the car. The downside is that there is a broken off downpipe stud in one.

I also have a z1 doolz intake with black couplers in good condition. And I also have the fmic extensions and elbows.

I have a two piece drive shaft that will work on five speed na cars or swapped tt cars with the na diff. I ran it for about 1000 miles then
upgraded. It's in excellent condition and no flat spots on the ujoints.

I have a 160 degree Nissan thermostat I took off my jdm motor. I do not know if it is a nismo or not since it doesn't have the labels but it does say Nissan. And did run 160 on datascan when I used it.

I have a pair of jdm old style turn signals which are all clear and a pair of usdm turn signals. Both have some normal wear.

I have a fuel regulator that worked fine when I took it off along with a couple of sets of stock throttle bodies I took off of na cars.

All items are best REASONBLE offer, and i will only ship to lower 48 states and I will add the shipping cost to the price of the item. I also only take paypal. I will send pics upon request. The fastest way to reach me is by phone which is 864 two 3 eight 2 zero 3 five.

Follow Ups
  • Stock turbos, two piece drive shaft, z1 doolz, and more.... - ChaseGrayTT 14:46:46 07/10/12