TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Nissan 300zx Slicktop 136k Clean!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Nissan 300zx Slicktop 136k Clean!

Posted by Tibby on July 05, 2012 at 5:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 951 times.

Screen Name:Tibby
Phone:727-793-7317
E-mail:tiburon6@tampabay.rr.com
Research Tibby's post history

Message 1991 Aztec Red Z32
136k - No accidents; original engine and manual transmission.
Iv'e owned this car since 2004 and am the cars 3rd owner. Tires replaced with new wheels. Original wheels available if wanted. Brakes rebuilt 5k ago. A/C blows cold. Iv'e done a few suspension mods to the car to improve response they are listed below. I've never raced this car but if that's your intent then this slicktop chassis is ideal. Lighter and stiffer then any of the T-top cars. Extensive paint work has been done to bring the car back to OEM look. Body was stripped down to metal, epxoy primed, smoothed, epoxied again, high build primed, wet sanded, sprayed white (per Nissan's instructions), sprayed red, cleared, wet sanded, re-assembled and buffed. I have $6000 into the paint job alone. There was no body work done to the car except to fill the holes in the hatch from the TT spoiler that I wanted removed. Those holes were welded shut not glassed. There is a hole in the drivers side seat bolster otherwise the interior is perfect. I can send more pics upon request. Clutch is new. Tires are new.

Mods:
~Power~
Specialty Z SS exhaust
JWT POP Charger
Ztuner ECU
~Suspension~
RSR "Down springs" .8" front/ .6"rear
300* Camber kit
KYB AGX shocks
Solid aluminum Subframe bushings
~Driveline~
Poly Diff mounts
1 Piece Driveshaft
TT Flywheel
Southbend DXD fullface OFE clutch.
~Body~
Fresh Paint
99-Spec OEM Front Facia
OEM Smoked front signals
New OEM moldings
~Wheels/tires~
5zigen Fn01r-c 17x9 front 17x10 rear**
275/40r17 tires all around

** Wheels have a custom offest by SPL Parts. These wheels are not available in the correct offset for a Z32 so the hubs had to be turned down to fit. SLP parts had this set made for me matching the specs used on their race car.

Almost all the mods are less then 5k mile old. Shortly after everything was installed I decided to put the car in for paint. I told the Shop to take their time not knowing "taking your time" would be years. In this time I've moved on to other projects and do not have the time to focus on the Z32. I would just like to see it go to a good home and get my paint invoice paid off.

If you would like the OEM wheels in lou of the 5Zigens I can come down on the price $1000.

$4500obo with OEM wheels / $5500obo with 5zigens

Contact Via E-mail

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Nissan 300zx Slicktop 136k Clean! - Tibby 17:08:37 07/05/12