People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Selling my Z. link to pics

Posted by gq300z on June 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 663 times.

Screen Name:gq300z
Phone:714.390.9789
E-mail:www.gq300z@yahoo.com
Research gq300z's post history

Message Well the time has come. Been on this forum for many years now. I got my Z for my 17th Bday in 1997. This is my most favorite car Ive ever had(and Ive had at least a dozen yet could never part with this one). I'm not 19 anymore and its time to move on(370Z here I come) This is a project car, it needs some work. It has many amazing body mods. Trust me I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I know it is for many of you. I did a lot of these mods years ago, nothing additional has been done for at least 7years. Here's the bottom line
-No engine
-Kandy paint has some fading from cooking in the sun to long without being driven. So it will either need to be touched up and matched, or a whole new paint job. Kandy paint takes a pretty experienced painter.
-Salvage title-something I never cared about when it happened cause I never thought I would get rid of the car
-interior is back to stock with the exception of the two Tenzo R racing seats.
-I have put many many parts including the stock interior from another Z I was parting out. windows, window guides, interior, wiring harness to doors.
please call or text if you want to see the car.
I will post some more recent pics as soon as I can.
Looking for pick up only, Im in So Cal in Orange County
thanks
Adrian(gq300z)
I have a bunch of pics on Cardomain
[ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/123520/1993-nissan-300zx ]

Follow Ups
  • Selling my Z. link to pics - gq300z 15:27:28 06/18/12