People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91 Z

Posted by gbeto on June 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 468 times.

Screen Name:gbeto
Phone:714-300-5869
E-mail:gbeto60@yahoo.com
Research gbeto's post history

Message Ok, Im in need of selling my project, it is a 91 white 2+0 NA.

The good.
straight nody, no damage or rust at all.
underside has brand new bushings all around, the part that holds the diff. was taken out, cleaned and painted when the bushings were done.
1 piece driveshaft.
brand new KYB 8 way adjustable with (I will insert the name brand of the springs later, not cheap. i just forgot the name).
slotted front rottors.
low miles G35 wheels and tires, the set where taken out of a G35 as soon as it came out the lot.
rebuilt NA engine with all gaskets, TB, WP and deletes done.
KOYO TT rad.
brand new, 0 miles upgraged sport NA clutch.
battery relocated to the back.
plate tags not up to date BUT its been NON OP so its cheap to re-register.

the bad.
still in project state, the car does not run, but when done it will come with 40P heads instead of the 30P it currently has.
clutch needs to be bleed properly.
the hatch interior pieces need to be put back together.
its a bill of sale, signed by the original owner (he was {is?} a TT.net member, he moved to arizona) I never got to register under my name since its not done yet. I still have contact with him just in case.

Im not in a hurry to sell, it will be running when I sell it, so feel free to check it out as it is.
**LOOK---> Will come with everything (except turbos) you need to make it a NATT. (IC, pipes, lines, TT oil pan, etc.)

reason for selling? my DD was vandalized, outside my house, its $1900 to fix it, I cant afford to have it happen again, I need the garage space.
$2700 OBO.

Follow Ups
  • 91 Z - gbeto 11:30:26 06/12/12