TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 300ZX TT 2+2 2700miles, built motor BEST OFFER MUST GO
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 300ZX TT 2+2 2700miles, built motor BEST OFFER MUST GO

Posted by reefatx on June 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 880 times.

Screen Name:reefatx
Phone:512-762-1711
E-mail:reefatx@hotmail.com
Research reefatx's post history

Message Excuse this dumbed down version this is a direct copy and paste from my craigslist ad. Selling my TT to buy a new bmw M6 next week, sad to see her go but need to sell her asap... BEST OFFER GETS IT. Feel free to call/text my cell with any questions

This car is a Nissan 300zx 2+2 Twin Turbo. This is the 4 seat version of the 300zx. Although this was a popular model here in the states, Nissan never offered it with the high horsepower VG30DETT (twin turbo motor) even though they used the 4 seater as Nissan's race car for many years. As a result this car has been completely torn down and rebuilt with the twin turbo motor in it. Only 2700 miles ago, I pulled the motor and completely rebuilt it using forged internals and the best parts possible ($$$) to insure that this engine would be bulletproof and would be good for many years to come. In addition to no expense being spared on the motor, the suspension has almost no stock components left on it and has been replaced with adjustable components and has been properly aligned a few weeks ago. This would make an excellent, reliable, and VERY FAST track car or high hp daily driver. Cars running about 410rwp, 429rwtq @ 17psi. I have dynos from last week to prove this. I kept the 4.08 (NA) rear end. The car is also tuned for 110 Race Fuel as well. The Interior of this car is the NICEST 22 year old interior you've seen except for one small tear on the driver's seat). Car runs PERFECTLY, body looks good considering it is 22 years old but do not expect a creampuff.

Street legal! Current inspection and registration only 1 month old!

Update: Two weeks ago a few Z club members and I flew down Harry Sandhu (One of the worlds best Z tuners, [ www.Ztuner.com ]) from Florida to professional dyno tune this car to run at higher boost levels. I have receipts, dyno sheets, and videos from this event.

Did I mention I have the receipts and records along with TONS of photos from the rebuild? TENS of thousands of dollars have gone in this car.

Let's Start with the Motor and Drivetrain- For starters every single sensor on the motor is brand new except for the vtc solenoids!!!!
• VG30DETT block bored to 87.5MM, ALL bearings and gaskets replaced with new. EVERY GASKET REPLACED FROM THE BLOCK UP!!!! (Receipts and photos to prove this)
• Wiseco forged pistons and rings 87.5mm
• Forged and polished crankshaft
• Forged Rods
High Flow Injectors- 555cc
Converted to Dual intake/ dual MAF system with SELIN translator (900$ after new MAFS, installed two weeks ago)
• Updated 40P Heads (High Flow valve job, valves replaced, new valve stem seals, bronze valve guides, journals polished etc etc).
• 2 Garret T-25 Turbos with NEW CHRAS- .63 A/R turbine (Internals replaced ie new turbos)
• Z1 Polished throttle bodies
• Polished Balance Tube (Not on in picture but now installed)
• Z1 Motorsport Entire Red Silicone hose kit.
• Two week old massive intercoolers
• New Stainless Steel Divorced downpipes (Read $$$$)
• New test Pipes
• NEW WIRING HARNESS!!! (Won't find this on cars this age)
• New PFR6B-11B Plugs (Colder plugs than stock)
• Replaced PCV System
• New oil pressure sending unit
• New knock sensor
• EGR elimination Kit
• AIV Elimination kit
• Throttle body coolant bypass performed.
• New Timing kit- Belt water pump gaskets and idler pulleys
• Unorthodox Racing Underdrive pullet set
• New turbo oil feed lines and coolant feed lines.
• New motor mounts
• All New Belts
• New rear main seal
• New 02 Sensors and harnesses
• JWT Intake
• Oil pump and oil pump gasket
• Wrinkle Red Plenum
• Oil filter tree gasket (common leak)
• New OEM Thermostat

Now for the suspension:

• Stillen Sway bar kit
• KYB AGX Shocks and Tein Type-S Springs
• Powertrix Adjustable sway bar endlinks
• 300 Degree Camber kit
• Front AMS Adjustable Upper Control Arms
• Front AMS Adjustable Toe Rods
• Rear AMS Adjustable Upper Control Arms
• AMS Rear Traction Rods
• Rear AMS Adjustable Toe Rods
• All bushings replaced by Energy Suspension Components
• New Subframe bushings
• New Control Arm Bushings.
Transmission Parts and Work:
• Brand New Exedy Stage 3 Clutch
• 4.08 Limited Slip Rear End!!!! (This compared to the normal 3.682 gear for the twin turbo)
• New NISMO transmission mount.
• Stainless Steel Clutch Hose
• Transmission flush and refill with Mobil 1 Synthetic.

Brakes and Wheels:
• Replaced all Brake lines
• New Drilled and Slotted Rotors
• New high performance pads
• Painted Calipers (Red to match car)
• 300zx (Z32) TT wheels

Misc Parts and Electronics
• Custom 2.5" exhaust (Had an exhaust custom fabricated for this car since it was the 2+2 . Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers with X PIPE/
• AEM UEGO Wideband
• Tuned by zTUNER!! [ www.Ztuner.com ]
• HKS Turbo Timer (Wired in and Works perfectly)
• Boost Controller
• HID Lights- Look great!
• A-Pillar for gauges ( Boost Gauge, Oil Pressure and Wideband Fuel)
• Kenwood Stereo- iPhone hookup- works with Pandora and Youtube as well

Car also comes with tuning software and cable that uses a Laptop PC or other windows device.

I currently have 2 sets of wheels for this car, both come with the car and I have two extra NA wheels with tires on them as well.

I'm sure there is a lot that I have forgotten or that is not included. I know a lot about these cars and am happy to answer any questions.
Email or you can call/text 512.762.1711

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

Pictures can be seen on the craigslist ad. If you are interested I have about 50 more photos and will happily facetime or video chat the car with someone.

[ http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3065275616.html ]

Follow Ups
  • 300ZX TT 2+2 2700miles, built motor BEST OFFER MUST GO - reefatx 15:24:06 06/10/12