People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 TT rolling chasis and after market parts

Posted by Bret (Generation Z) on June 07, 2012 at 4:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 795 times.

Screen Name:Bret (Generation Z)
Phone:623-533-7334
E-mail:bret_viney@yahoo.com
Research Bret (Generation Z)'s post history

Message Just had a baby and mounting hospital bills and costs are forcing me to sell my project. Its a 1990 twin turbo California/Arizona (2yrs in NC) car it has been non running and garaged since 2008 when I started my rebuild. The interior is black leather/tweed in pretty good condition the driver seat has some wear but no holes. passenger seat is in good condition. Car was recently repainted and had the antenna and rear wiper deleted but I wasn't thrilled with the quality so I was planning on having it redone. I also have these parts still they were all installed at 157k miles and the car has 172k, so about 15k on the parts. I would like to sell everything at once and I'm asking $3500 with the parts but if I dont get any takers I will let the car go for $2200 and start selling the parts individually. Honestly I put more money into the body work than that but I would really like to see this car go to a TT.net member rather than get stripped and junked. I also have some other random parts laying around: hard pipes, alt, ac, ps, manual trans, pretty much everything except the long block, that I am willing to negotiate on. If you have a good engine but you need a rust free ride this is the car for you. Text me at 623-533-7334 for any individual pictures you want. Its tight packed in the garage so I will respond as soon as I can.
Thanks,
Bret

Z1 "DOOLZ" - never used
(2) JWT POP chargers - never used $75 each
850cc injectors with new style lower intake plenum $500
UR underdrive pulley $100
Z1 one piece drive shaft-$250
RPS Max street clutch-$200
Competition clutch lightweight steel flywheel-$200
Nismo tranny mount_??
Ash-Spec ECU single pop/850cc/fed/manual/a class $200
Apexi S-AFC - $150 goes with the car