TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Twin Turbo wheels with nearly NEW Z-Rated TIRES
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Twin Turbo wheels with nearly NEW Z-Rated TIRES

Posted by 1sickZTT on June 02, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 487 times.

Screen Name:M[ohio]
Phone:614-579-2254
E-mail:mjessy@gmail.com
Research M[ohio]'s post history

Message Selling a set of 90-96 Twin Turbo wheels. The wheels themselves were removed from my 93TT Z at 45k miles and are in excellent condition. The factory silver finish is still very nice with very little if any curb rash. Some of the cleanest low mile wheels out there. They come with a set of Z-rated Fuzion ZRi Ultra High Performance Summer tires - 225/50/16 Fronts and 245/50/16 Rears that are in nearly new condition with only 800 miles on them. No nails, plugs, leaks, etc.... the tires are mint... At least 90% tread depth left. I paid over $500 alone for tires + mount and balance.

Inexpensive way to get a set of fresh tires on your twin turbo Z (and basically a free set of nice TT wheels... OR would these would make a great upgrade for non turbo Z owners. Just bolt the wheels on since the tires are already mounted, balanced and ready to go.

Shoot me an email if interested. $425 OR BEST OFFER takes them. Will not ship the wheels. Must be ale to pick up in the central Ohio area. I am in Columbus, 43230.

Also have a set of 90-96 factory projector headlights in mint condition for sale removed from a Z at 21k miles to install jspec xenon headlights. No broken adjusters or mounts. They are in amazing shape. $250 for the headlights.

Follow Ups
  • Twin Turbo wheels with nearly NEW Z-Rated TIRES - 1sickZTT 09:08:13 06/02/12