TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z32 Double Din Bezel Group buy 270.00 Shipped
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Z32 Double Din Bezel Group buy 270.00 Shipped

Posted by Blurr on June 01, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 3385 times.

Screen Name:Blurr
Phone:408-854-3400
E-mail:info@djblurr.com
Research Blurr's post history

Message Hi Everyone,

I moved the photos from the old post, so reposting.

I thought I would bring this here, as many have been looking for a Double Din Bezel for their Z. This is NOT A REFAB, but a completely NEW ABS Bezel for our Z's.

Our first group buy was a hit, so we opened a second one.

Those of you who are on facebook can join the group buy.

https://www.facebook.com/events/101230906682882/?context=create

With 7 inch unit

With 5 inch unit

Where you can purchase:

[ http://zthirtytwo.com/ ]

(IF you email me, I can provide you with a coupon code to purchase it for 270.00.)

Details:
ZThirtyTwo, a new business in the Z32/300ZX community, is proud to announce the official group buy for the Z32 Double DIN Radio Bezel. We first created this radio bezel five years ago as a one-off custom part and in February of 2012 a prototype was built for production. This is the first of many high-quality, factory-fit parts that ZThirtyTwo will be producing in the near future for the Z32/300ZX community.

This unique part is a full replacement radio bezel made from durable plastic that is cast as a completely new part, not a modified version of the original. It will install easily into any 1990-1996 LHD Nissan 300ZX. The original vent assembly, clock, and mounting clips simply need to be transferred from your original radio bezel to the new one. Included are the necessary radio mounting brackets that will fit any aftermarket double DIN radio and detailed instructions that will help walk you through the installation process step by step. Our double DIN radio bezel is designed to fit all aftermarket double DIN radios with no need to cut or trim the bezel or the dash of your car.

This group buy price will be set at $270.00 which includes shipping. First come, first serve. If you have already contacted prior to this buy, please email me directly for a special pricing. Outside of the US will be 30.00

Secure your place in line by ATTENDING this event posting. Attendee's will be notified on how and where to send payments.

Questions, please msg me here on FB or add them in this group buy listing, or email me directly at info@djblurr.com. If you would like a coupon code for the price of 270.00 please email me!

Thanks in advance for your order!
-David Lewis

Follow Ups
  • Z32 Double Din Bezel Group buy 270.00 Shipped - Blurr 11:09:12 06/01/12