TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - (270cc injectors, altenators, AC, harness & more) Low Prices
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: (270cc injectors, altenators, AC, harness & more) Low Prices

Posted by Android300zx on May 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 421 times.

Screen Name:Android300zx
Phone:4704897875
E-mail:cd5love96@gmail.com
Research Android300zx's post history

Message Parting out NA 1991 EFI harness for connectors. Let me know which connector you need. I have a full set of brand new Z1 Old Style Injector Connectors I can cut and ship. I also have brand new Z1 Coil Pack connectors I can cut off also.

Nissan 1990 -1996 300zx headlights Left & Right (Excellent Condition) $120 + shipping

3)Nissan OEM Airbox w/ 2 NEW filters (never used). Don't need it since I switched my intake. The two brackets (one on each side) are broken. PO must have dremeled them off. I'll let this go for $40 shipped.

Center Tail Light Panel 75 + Shipping

Used NA Alternator $50 + shipping
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Used NA Starter $40 + shipping

Molested Plenum $30 + shipping (partly cleaned, shaved holes (look at my fingers, started shaving then I gave up. No cracks, dents, etc), missing IAV on back))

NA Fuel Rail w/6 good 270CC injectors 270CC $140 shipped (Recommend replacing O-Rings before installing in your car as I don't know the condition of the rings)Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

6 NA 270CC Injectors All Good $120 shipped
(currently in my car; caps are powder coated Red and I will include the new screws from Z1 and caps; all ohm to spec and I will include the rail as well (all injectors o-rings are brand new and were replaced with Vuton O-Rings from Z1. I have proof of purchase if you want)Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Spark Plug Guides w/ Rubber Seals & Bolts: $40 shipped (Recommend you buy new rubber seals)
[ http://www.z1motorsports.com/product...oducts_id=3711 ] (recommended $22.53 for the set of 6)

Solenoid NA(Pair; Driver & Passenger Side): $20 + shipping

OEM Radio Bezel w/ Clock $20 + shipping (Needs sanding and repainting. PO did that horrible paintjob)

NA Radiator w/ Pigtail $40 + shipping

AC Condender Fan w/ Pigtail $60 shipped

NA Oil Pump $30 + shipping (broken bracket at the end but I think you can use the NA one)Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Throttle Bodies w/ Linkage (disassembled): $30 shipped

Let's not forget my CA people. I have love for you guys.

EGR w/ tubes: $30 + shipping(Threads aren't stripped and it's ready to go. You will need to buy the EGR gaskets from Z1.[ http://www.z1motorsports.com/product...roducts_id=590 ] ] You must buy 2!

Feel free to call or text me with any questions you may have. If you're looking for a part I didn't list let me know and I may be able to source it for you.

Follow Ups
  • (270cc injectors, altenators, AC, harness & more) Low Prices - Android300zx 12:00:37 05/30/12