TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Brembo Caliper adapters for use with Akebono 14.25" rotors
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Brembo Caliper adapters for use with Akebono 14.25" rotors

Posted by petadakilla on May 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  This message has been viewed 1002 times.

Screen Name:petadakilla
Phone:781-864-1226
E-mail:petadakilla@yahoo.com
Research petadakilla's post history

Message Not sure if any of you guys have seen my thread on 300zxclub.com, but I created a BBK that is extremely cheap to piece together. SRT8 Brembo calipers can be found on eBay for ~250-350 and Z1 sells akebono rotors for $99 a piece.

Consists of SRT8 Brembo calipers and Akebono 14.25" rotors, 100% pad contact and zero fitment issues. Had this kit on my Z for about a year now and on several other 3zc members cars with nothing but compliments :)

Here is the 3ZC threads:
[ [ [ http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=200265 ] ] ]
[ [ [ http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=187174 ] ] ]

I am selling a set of brackets that I had custom made to allow the simple bolt on.

Photobucket

Buyer will receive the brackets only. No hardware or brake line fittings. The brake line fittings are easily found on amazon or ebay. Additional caliper bolts can be found at a hardware or automotive store.

THE AVERAGE COST TO COMPLETE THIS BBK IS ~550-600 WHICH IS AN AMAZING BANG FOR THE BUCK!

The additional parts you will need to source to complete the kit are as follows:
-SRT 8 front brembo calipers + pads (charger, challenger, 300c, jeep)
-Akebono 14.25" rotors (got mine from Z1 for $200 or you can get them from Autozone for ~$175)
-Edelmann brake line fitting #271300 (requires 2, 1 per side, connects hardline to srt caliper)
-Edelmann brake line fitting #270300 (requires 2, 1 per side, connects hardline to Z32 line)
-3/16 hard brake line that will go from SRT caliper to Z32 line, bend carefully!
-Caliper bolts that will fit in through the bracket and into the SRT-8 calipers (requires 4, 2 per side, picture shown below)
-Shorter Z32 Caliper Bolt (see picture, only need 2)

***The LEFT OEM Z32 caliper bolt (under the blue cap) that goes into the spindle and then the bracket needs to either be shortened or replaced with a shorter bolt. The RIGHT OEM Z32 caliper bolt fits fine.***
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

$225 shipped!

Call / Text / Email / Facebook

Peter Kopoulos
781 864 1226
petadakilla@yahoo.com

Follow Ups
  • Brembo Caliper adapters for use with Akebono 14.25" rotors - petadakilla 08:50:07 05/23/12