People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Performance/Cosmetic Aftermarket Part

Posted by JSD-ZX on May 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 855 times.

Screen Name:JSD-ZX
Phone:409-599-4721
E-mail:jay_days2000@yahoo.com
Research JSD-ZX's post history

Message For sale are lightly used parts from a 90 TT. All prices are best offer that are reasonable. Pm or email questions for request of more pictures.

Photobucket

1) 2.5 inch Sebring exhaust resonators. 50 shipped

2) ArubaDave shock tower cover. Can only be used with shock and springs combinations without the holes being enlarged. 50 shipped

3) Smoked Rear corners. 30 shipped.

4) Ams polished fuse box covers. 110 Shipped

5) Chrome fuel filter bracket. 40 shipped

6) Great condition rear center panel. Part modified by GreatGonzer. Amber in color, when illuminated it glows yellow. Last time it was on the car the panel didn't glow, but I never investigated the problem. 60 shipped

7) Chromed cruise control parts. 30 shipped

8) Sport 500 turbos ~3k miles. No shaft play and the wheels free spin. The only issue is one exhaust bolt hole that isn't centered. I enlarged the hole on the dp and they bolted up w/o issue. Also, not pictured are Megan Racing 2.5 inch DP/TPs. I would like the turbos with DPs and Tps. Perfect turbo for someone doing a TT swap and not comfortable with the stock turbos. 1200 shipped.

9) Early fuel rail injector adapters. Can be used with Deatschwerks/nismo/jegs injectors to connect newer style injectors with older fuel rails. 100 shipped

10) (5) Deatschwerks injectors ohm ~12.0. 1 is bad, contacted Mike Deatschwerks and says it can be replaced for 98. 225 shipped

11) Left and right A-Spec tails in great condition, no cracks. 50 shipped

Lastly, I have a great condition third brake light not pictured. Please send a request for a photo. 150 shipped

Thanks for the interest. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or send reasonable offers.

Follow Ups
  • Performance/Cosmetic Aftermarket Part - JSD-ZX 21:53:25 05/20/12