People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 6.8lt 406sbc 300zx *testing waters*

Posted by nissan300zxwork on May 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 830 times.

Screen Name:nissan300zxwork
Phone:1234567890
E-mail:nissan300zxwork@yahoo.com
Research nissan300zxwork's post history

Message Taking offers, just seeing what I can get for it. Ready to start another project. Car is ton of fun. Every "calculator" says it should run a 10.8 the way it sits with 28" tires... the car should easily run a low 11s consistantly.

Motor has 550hp at crank. The z wieghs 2800lbs and has a full certified roll cage and all track requirements needed to run 10s legally. The motor can also handle a 100 shot which will guarentee a mid 10sec pass whenever.

The motor has dart pro1 215cc intake/64cc heads, flat top trw forged pistons with stock rods,crank and all arp hardware including headstuds. Compression is 11.8 and runs perfect on 93oct. currently has 220psi compression accross all 8cyl on cold motor. Mild cam(will easily make a lot more hp with more aggressive cam), TH400 tranny with b&m shifter and shift kit along with b&m 3800rpm stall.

Stock suspension , stock wheels/tires, stock tt frame/body - black, custom 1pc driveshaft, stock tt diff/axels.

Sorry I'm being very vague just not possitive I want to sell it. Just taking offers. If you actually interested come take it for a drive.

The hood is black now, not yellow... the shell has no rust or rot anywhere. Extended studs up front to run skinnies. The hatch is charcoal grey color. So the car does need paint to look perfect.

Follow Ups