People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Brand New Greddy 3-Row FMIC Kit

Posted by FANTAZ(Power Supply Racing) on May 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 501 times.

Screen Name:FANTAZ(Power Supply Racing)
Phone:XXXXX
E-mail:sfalitz@gmail.com
Research FANTAZ(Power Supply Racing)'s post history

Message I am selling my brand new Greddy 3-Row FMIC kit because my project plans have changed direction. While this intercooler kit has never been installed the top and bottom of the core are slightly damaged. The top has a very small dent in it pushing from the top down slightly compressing the fins but not at all impeding the flow of the charge air (This is how I received it from Greddy). The bottom charge air tube has a bubble in it. This also does not affect the charge air flow because it mostly goes downwards. How did this happen you ask? Well it was sitting in my garage waiting to be installed when we had a flood and a little bit of water got inside of it. Then it froze. The freezing water expanded creating the aforementioned bubble. That’s the bad, but now for the good. First, considering the imperfections are on the top and bottom rows none of this can be seen with the fascia on (I mocked it up to check). Second, there are absolutely no leaks in this core; this I can be sure of because I pressure tested it to 40psi underwater. Third, like I already mentioned none of this impedes the flow of the charge air, and the only places with slight fin damage are behind the lips of the fascia where a) you won’t see them and b) there is no major cooling airflow. Fourth, because this is obviously in less than perfect condition you can get a perfectly functioning intercooler kit at a considerable savings. As you can see all of the piping, hardware, and silicone couplers are included and still in the original packaging. No reasonable offer refused.

Thanks for looking.
Shawn
TT.Net Pics
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups