TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FOUR 15" Kicker Competition Speakers, 1100watt Amp + MORE!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FOUR 15" Kicker Competition Speakers, 1100watt Amp + MORE!

Posted by samsung-Z [Houston] on May 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 1127 times.

Screen Name:samsung-Z [Houston]
Phone:832-454-4490
Location:Houston/Ocho Rios-Ja/San Pedro-D.R., TX 77082 USA/Caribbean.
E-mail:samsung-Z [Houston]
Research samsung-Z [Houston]'s post history

Message Okay gents,

Up for sale is a small assortment of car audio gear, it consists of:

(4) 15" Kicker Competition speakers.

(1) JVC head unit.

(1) 1100watt Memphis audio amp.

+ over 50ft of heavy duty thick grounding cables and misc installation wiring, so installation on your end should be little fuss...

All items work just fine, there are light surface scratches, which is to be expected during the installation and removal process, once installed, you can't even see them, so all is well in the cosmetic area. The box has already been sold, so what you see is what you get, 1st come, 1st serve.

I'll try to answer any questions you may have, however I am no car audio guru, so please do your due diligence with looking up any technical data on these brands.

This combination works GREAT, very deep and loud as needed by the turn of a dial on the head unit, the speakers were intended for competition level fun at a few local shows,etc... However they ended up being used lightly in 1 of my daily drivers. I've cranked up the volume a handful of times for friends who wanted to hear their FULL potential, and lets just say, cheesy grins were not in shortage:)

Sound quality is important to me, so I strictly install quality parts in any of my vehicles, these are clear, no interference, and honestly can be heard easily from over a mile away when cranked up.

This setup is only 1.5yrs old, and is of excellent quality; only reason I am selling is because I don't use them to their true potential, so might as well sell them until the audio bug bites again some time later in life (if ever). :)

Photobucket
^^All audio gear in this pic is what you will receive in the mail or for local pick up.

Photobucket
^^Memphis 1100watt Amp

Photobucket
^^Head unit

Photobucket
^^All intact ready to go :)

Photobucket
^^This is how the back of the speakers all look.

Photobucket
^^ Front face of the 15" Kickers..

Photobucket
^^Back side of the Memphis Amp

Photobucket
^^When fully stretched out, there is well over 50ft of wiring gear to make life easier for you when installing...

Photobucket
^^All removed from this daily driven beauty....

I'm a solid member here who has bought and sold with other tt.net members, so purchase with confidence, I ship fast, so there is no feet dragging here.

Feel free to e-mail: mario.dunn@yahoo.com

or

Call/text me: 832-454-4490.

This is over $1,200 worth of goodies, so I am accepting reasonable offers only as I have no rush to sell these items.

Cheerio chaps :)

-Mario D.

Follow Ups
  • FOUR 15" Kicker Competition Speakers, 1100watt Amp + MORE! - samsung-Z [Houston] 18:28:56 05/17/12