People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 473RWHP Complete Twin Turbo Engine>>>

Posted by dusthis on May 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 610 times.

Screen Name:dusthis
Phone:9493511728
E-mail:fairz32@gmail.com
Research dusthis's post history

Message The engine is from my late 91' NA which was converted to TT back in 2002 with a JSpec front clip (78k on the clip) . In 2003/4 the Z1 525 turbos and Specialty Z downpipes were installed then in 2009 the entire fuel system was updated to the Nismo/300 degress setup and the car was given a once over then tuned at Specialty Z where it receive a dual fuel map ECU tuned for this engine. In Febuary of last year I was in a car wreck to which the engine was removed, obviously in working condition at the time.There was only 10k put on the engine over a 10 year period

I always kept tabs on the service intervals and compression was done annually. Last compression numbers were all between 150-160. There was never any smoke during hard cornering do to the PCV relocation. It also started up every time with ease, smooth idle with no hunting, overheating or oil burning.

Prior to the install all the necessary precautions were taken. Bore scoping reveled excellent cylinder wall and valve condition. Compression and leak down also were within factory specifications. Timing belt and tensioner were replaced along with seals and gaskets from the Nissan master rebuild kit. The crankshaft was removed and some fresh rod and main bearings were installed (measured to standard). The engine was then resealed

Out of the hole power was phenomenal! I can't recall the last time this car lost to another during a pull. Even with a GReddy 3-row front mount intercooler lag was almost non existent and would spin 275/35/18's in 4th gear with ease.

$5995

nine493511728

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • 473RWHP Complete Twin Turbo Engine>>> - dusthis 12:03:50 05/14/12