TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Greddy Profec B-spec II, OEM interoolers, fuel rails/injecto
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Greddy Profec B-spec II, OEM interoolers, fuel rails/injecto

Posted by _frame_ on May 12, 2012 at 5:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 481 times.

Screen Name:_frame_
Phone:803-840-6545
E-mail:malcolm.2891@gmail.com
Research _frame_'s post history

Message Fastest way to get a hold of me would be through text. Or send me a message on here. I don't check my email daily. If paying through paypal please include fee's or select the gift option.

I'm currently running OEM turbos w/Z1 eprom and boost jets and I don't see the need to boost over 14psi. This boost controller is new and has never been installed. Also comes with the instruction manual that's not pictured. New from Z1 is $400, I'll sell for $355 shipped.

OEM intercoolers in decent shape with hoses and clamps. $75 shipped

OEM shifter assembly w/dust boot and boot plate w/Z1 rebuild kit. $65 shipped. Without the Z1 rebuild kit $45 shipped

OEM recirculation valves w/hoses and clamps. $65 shipped. With Z1 silicone return hoses. $80 shipped

I also have OEM fuel rails with new-ish stock TT injectors in the rail. All Ohm'd within spec prior to removing for Nismo 615's and 300 degree fuel rails. Will take pics upon request. I'll take $125 shipped.

OEM accordian hoses in good shape, pic upon request since these are parts in my shed. $80 shipped.

If purchasing more than one item, I'm willing to negotiate somewhat on pricing and shipping. Text me and we can work out something. I'm dumping $$ into my new daily driver ( 02 stage two Subaru WRX) and in need of the extra $$.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Greddy Profec B-spec II, OEM interoolers, fuel rails/injecto - _frame_ 05:08:38 05/12/12