TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Parts NA and TT and Southbend clutch NEW!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Parts NA and TT and Southbend clutch NEW!!

Posted by Huber300zx on April 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 427 times.

Screen Name:Huber300zx
Phone:646-247-5465
E-mail:Huber300zx@gmail.com
Research Huber300zx's post history

Message OEM TT piston/rod combo all 6 for 100 shipped( excellent condition, even the old bearings look good!)
Oem TT lifters full set of 24 for 100 shipped I have 2 sets of these, the other set has been taken apart and cleaned as per ash's writeup. 150 for those lifters.
OEM tt manifolds for 45 shipped
TT auto intake cams 60 shipped
Stock intake T x2 25 shipped each
Stock NA auto driveshaft 40 plus shipping
stock NA auto flywheel 15 shipped
charcoal suede glovebox 40 shipped
NA wiring harness with new styile injectors clips.(great for TT swap.) -150 shipped
Edge Racing test pipes 2.5 inch for NA but can work with TT if JDM DP's are used. SS and resonated. 140 shipped
Magnaflow axleback. gave it a nice grunt. 4in tips on the magnaflows. 200 shipped
the exhaust would be for an NA 2+2 btw.
30mm Aluminum calipers form my NA. with rotors or without up to you. 200 shipped without and 250 shipped with.
Stock TT flywheel needs to be resurfaced. 70 dollars shiped
Stock NA AC system 200 for it all lines condensor, compressor, drier and all lines, and fan. thats picked up. shipping would probably add another 100 dollars or so.
Stock NA radiator. 40 picked up.
Stage 2 clutch from Southbend. The pressure plate has 1 disk life on it right now but I have a brand new disc for it so it comes ready to go. This is the TT version and I want 325 shipped. comes with throw out bearing sleeve and used throw out bearing that you can discard.
Stock clutch fork and pivot ball an dust boot for fork. used 40 dollars
Stock TT CMC and slave cylinder used but in great working condition. 100 shipped for both
Stock NA ECU 60 dollars shipped.
Stock NA plumbing 60 dollars takes it all. thats picked up of course
Stock Fuel dampener- 30 dollars shipped

Follow Ups
  • Parts NA and TT and Southbend clutch NEW!! - Huber300zx 14:14:53 04/26/12