TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Lots of interior parts.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Lots of interior parts.

Posted by Woody75 (Denver) on April 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 578 times.

Screen Name:Woody75 (Denver)
Phone:720 nine77 74two4
E-mail:Timothy dot oconnor at comcast.net
Research Woody75 (Denver)'s post history

Message ***PLEASE READ***
These are all used parts. I've had way too many requests for perfect condition items. If that is what you are looking for you should be buying new.

I DO NOT have any full suede interiors. All I have is the pieces shown in the pics. There are a few suede parts there but most of what I have is the earlier year material.

I DO NOT have any strut tower plastics (except for the 2+2 ones listed at the bottom). There are none in the pics so I'm not sure why so many people are requesting them.

Also if anyone is looking for pieces to simply strip down and recover let me know as I have some red panels not shown that would be great for this.

That all said.....

I have way too many interior parts with more waiting to be stripped off. Most are charcoal in color. Let me know what you are interested in and we'll come up with a price from there. Need to move some of this stuff out.

Some parts not shown are door panels, panels behind the seats of the coupes, head liners (t-top and slicktop), dashs and seats. Larger items I would prefer to sell locally.

And I still have the 2+2 hatch stuff as well:

Charcoal 2+2 lower hatch panels

Follow Ups