TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 TT Engine Completely Restored. Adult owned. No RUST
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 TT Engine Completely Restored. Adult owned. No RUST

Posted by twinturbonoy on April 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 654 times.

Screen Name:twinturbonoy
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:twinturbonoy@hotmail.com
Research twinturbonoy's post history

Message 1990 Nissan TT, 5 speed. I'm the second owner since 1999. Original owner was a doctor. NO RUST. Cold AC, no oil leaks! Florida car since new!!
Car had 126k when I took possession of car. Clean car fax and its available for the new owner to view. Engine was completely restored from piston rings, rod bearings, to all sensors, belts, engine wiring harness, springs, egr, hoses, head gasket, shocks, coils, and much more with all OEM parts from Courtesy Nissan. Have receipts and pictures during the restoration process.

Both heads were redone and valves replaced. Both turbos were new when replaced (OEM). The restoration was done at 158k. Currently the car has 180k. The car is mostly in storage as I travel most of the year for work and only driven it once a month during the last 2-3 years just to get the oil and gas circulating. Its been garaged since I owned it in 1999. Currently the car runs great, boosting approximately 14-16lbs.

Upgrades:
Stillen cat-back exhaust
Stillen under-drive pulley
Stillen cold air-intake
JWT ECU and boost jet
Stilen Clutch
Kenwood Flip TV, Kicker Solobaric, Alpine Amps
Alpine alarm system.
ADR Rims with good treads

Make a reasonable offer.

Photobucket

More photos:
[ www.photobucket.com/300tt ]

Follow Ups
  • 1990 TT Engine Completely Restored. Adult owned. No RUST - twinturbonoy 20:25:13 04/16/12