People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Few misc items from a 90 TT

Posted by Luminar on April 15, 2012 at 7:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 454 times.

Screen Name:Luminar
Phone:XXX-XXX-XXXX
E-mail:LuminarZX@Gmail.com
Research Luminar's post history

Message Recently Parted out a TT, have a hand full of things left I need gone as they are taking up my very limited garage space. Priced to move, want them out ASAP. (pics may or may not work... Photobucket is not happy with my bandwidth usage right now)
Hood Black, dent free $50
Photobucket

Driver/Passenger doors (complete with glass, latch, lock, seat belt (charcoal) and wiring etc... literally the entire door's guts minus the interior panel $60 EACH $100 for the pair. (I WILL NOT REMOVE INDIVIDUAL ITEMS FROM THESE DOORS SO PLEASE DONT ASK, I'm practically giving these things away...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pair of headlights $45 each $75 for the pair
Photobucket

Pair of mirrors (not sure if they are heated, dont think they are) $25 each $40 for the pair
Photobucket

TT front/rear aluminum calipers and front drilled/slotted rotors. Selling as a set (remember that I can get 100$ in core from Z1 for just the fronts) $150 rear rotors pictured are gone already.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2x N62 MAFs one with pig tail TESTED AND WORKING $85 shipped
Photobucket

91+ Air bag wheel/air bag in really good shape $100
Photobucket

Not pictured:
Black stock rear bumper $50
2 seater hatch with good glass and 90-93 OEM style spoiler with mild to moderate rot (no cracks yet but its bubbling pretty good) $60

Dont particularly want to mess with trying to ship the doors, plus its probably not worth doing anyway. The following items will NOT be shipped:
Hatch
Hood

Thanks for looking, please contact me if you're interested.

Follow Ups
  • Few misc items from a 90 TT - Luminar 19:55:06 04/15/12