TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Selin Dual MAFS Translator, Hose/Bracket Kit, and extra MAFS
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Selin Dual MAFS Translator, Hose/Bracket Kit, and extra MAFS

Posted by Z-CARR on April 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 648 times.

Screen Name:Z-CARR
Phone:Use E-mail Address
E-mail:carrchris@hotmail.com
Research Z-CARR's post history

Message I am selling my Z and this item adds no resale value to the car so I removed it. This is everything you will need to install the Selin Translator short of an additional pop charger.

The Selin Translator is amazing. Maybe the single greatest post-TT conversion part I added. It will fit all 90-96 300ZX's, although it was designed for TT models and I doubt a NA would really benefit.

I installed this just a few months before I stopped driving the car. Certainly no more than 1,000 miles on it total. Both the hose/bracket kit and the unit itself are in perfect functional and cosmetic condition.

I am asking $450 for the complete kit w/ extra MAFS.

I have an additional pop charger available. It's an older Stillen with the venturi ring. It's in perfect functional condition, but is not in perfect cosmetic condition. I rate it a 7/10. I would add it to the deal for an additional $10.

Please contact me at carrchris@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Follow Ups
  • Selin Dual MAFS Translator, Hose/Bracket Kit, and extra MAFS - Z-CARR 23:07:26 04/14/12