TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Need a set of OEM rubber throttle body inlet hoses (for TT)
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: Need a set of OEM rubber throttle body inlet hoses (for TT)

Posted by 1sickZTT on March 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 295 times.

Screen Name:M[ohio]
Phone:614-579-2254
E-mail:mjessy@gmail.com
Research M[ohio]'s post history

Message I am looking for a very cheap set of the two rubber oem twin turbo throttle body inlet hoses.  Mine both cracked at the ends when trying to slip them over the throttle body openings.  I already have a set of Ash-Spec 2.5 inch pipes to put on the car, but am still waiting on RobZ's 62mm throttle bodies to be released before installing the larger pipe kit.

In the meantime I just need a set of stock rubber pipes to hold me over for a few months that are in good condition without dry rot or cracking around the ends so they will not leak boost under pressure.  I only need the two rubber pipes that connect to the throttle bodies, not the other two upper intercooler pipes since both of mine were fine and I re-used those.  Let me know if you still have them and how much you are asking for them.  I am in Ohio, 43004 and would need them shipped US Priority Mail to get them quickly enough to get the Z back up and running by this weekend.  Let me know what you have and how quickly you can ship them out.  I can send the PayPal payment immediately.

Thanks,
Mike

Follow Ups
  • Need a set of OEM rubber throttle body inlet hoses (for TT) - 1sickZTT 22:59:58 03/12/12