TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Pearl White 300ZX TT Project Z - NEED TO SELL
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Pearl White 300ZX TT Project Z - NEED TO SELL

Posted by Carlos (Miami) on March 04, 2012 at 7:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 678 times.

Screen Name:Carlos (Miami)
Phone:786-488-7968
E-mail:carlosjr@mesaelectric.net
Research Carlos (Miami)'s post history

Message I purchased this car from a fellow tt.net member as it is now back on December 2009. My original plan was to save enough money to fully build this Z for 600+HP and fully restore the outside with fresh pearl white paint, moldings, weather strips, 18" rims and full suspension. I was looking to invest $20k-$25k in this project. Unfornuately I have only been able to save $5k, so it will take me too long to save the amount I want. I have decided to sell it for a bit under what I purchased it. I will let it go for $2,300 OBO. The battery is dead, I boost it every weekend and drive it around the block, the windshield is cracked, the car has a NON-TURBO engine, the power steering has been disconnected because it was leaking from the high-pressure house. I will highly recommended the buyer to do what I was looking to do, FULLY RESTORE the car.
Here is a video I took of the car, please copy and paste the link:

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DgqFUzq78 ]

and here are some pics:

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Pearl White 300ZX TT Project Z - NEED TO SELL - Carlos (Miami) 07:52:44 03/04/12