TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TwinZ Design Products - Pre-Order EXTENDED!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TwinZ Design Products - Pre-Order EXTENDED!!

Posted by Josh@Z1 on March 02, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 626 times.

Screen Name:Josh@Z1
Phone:7708387777
E-mail:josh@300zx.com
Research Josh@Z1's post history

Z1 Motorsports is proud to offer TwinZ Design products!

The TwinZ and Z1 have decided to extend the Pre Order Period in hopes to make the most of the shipment. This will be the final few weeks of the Pre Order to end on April 1st 2012. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to providing you with one of the most attractive enhancements for your Z.

We are now taking pre-orders for :

TwinZ Design Z32 Nose Panels - $138

TwinZ Design Z32 Nose Panels - $138

Choose from either of the designs below:

Type I                                                                                     Type II

TwinZ Design Z32 Side Skirts - $288

TwinZ Design Z32 Side Skirts - $288

Choose from either of the designs below:

2 Seater                             2 Seater w/ Kaminari                             4 Seater

TwinZ Design Z32 Rear Wing - $338

TwinZ Design Z32 Rear Wing - $338

TwinZ Design Z32 Bolt-On Diffuser - $398

TwinZ Design Z32 Bolt-On Diffuser - $398

TwinZ Design Z32 Type I Rear Bumper - $498!

TwinZ Design Z32 Type I Rear Bumper - $498!

TwinZ Design Z32 Type II Rear Bumper - $648

TwinZ Design Z32 Type II Rear Bumper - $648

Click any of the links above and place your order. TwinZ Design Products are available by pre-order only. This Pre-Order Period will last from 12-1-2011 until 4-1-2012. You may purchase these items for the special price only during this time. The price will go up after the Pre-Order Period.

During the Pre-Order Period each item must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Once the Pre-Order Period is completed, the order will be placed for all of the items pre-ordered to be shipped to Z1. The shipment should arrive early summer 2012. Once the shipment arrives and is processed your order will be shipped to you.

Contact us for international shipping rates.

Follow Ups
  • TwinZ Design Products - Pre-Order EXTENDED!! - Josh@Z1 11:58:35 03/02/12