TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Piping+intercoolers, injectors, cams, coilovers +more
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Piping+intercoolers, injectors, cams, coilovers +more

Posted by lleron on February 28, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  This message has been viewed 539 times.

Screen Name:lleron
Phone:732 - 763 - xxxx
E-mail:jnorell87@gmail.com
Research lleron's post history

Message Please email me for the fastest response.
Also, moving to LA soon so everything is OBO but please be reasonable

ASH EPROM - 93oct, 370cc injectors, MT - $45 shipped

FULL set of intercooler piping/aftermarket intercoolers (ETD I believe) + ducts/clamps/etc. I also have a set of OEM boost hoses that I will throw in (one has a slight tear at the throttle body that makes it harder to install, but it never leaked on me). This is everything you need for a tt swap except for BOV's. 275 shipped

Old style fuel rail with injectors. Removed about two weeks ago because I upgraded to the 300degree rail/850s. They all worked fine when removed, although one of the pintle caps cracked when I pulled the rail (pictured). It may still be ok, but is up to your personal judgement. I will also send a picture of all injectors ohmed before shipment. 175 shipped

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

New style VTC gears w/ cams. Were not leaking oil when pulled. I believe that the cams were off an A/T but have no way of confirming. These are great if you have aftermarket cams or want to make a set of adjustable intake gears for much cheaper than the BDE units (see the post from ash on tt.net ->here) I do not believe these will fit old style cams, but please do your own research. 75 shipped

Nose panel - 30 shipped
Z1 adapter for NA core support with tt radiator (and radiator mounts) 25 shipped
OBX boost hoses/clamps (I've heard complaints that one is a bit short, but I had no issues installing them) 50 shipped
OEM Fogs/buckets (one missing the side piece of glass, a common problem) 55 shipped

OEM TT intake plenum (cyl 1 is missing one of the coil pack holes). I also have a tt balance tube and the OEM throttle bodies (not pictured. The TB's also have the plastic cylinders around the springs cracked a bit from old age but still work fine. Great for cores to have bored out by Rob on tt.net). Everything (plenum, balance tube, TBs) for 55 shipped

Set of Tein NA coilovers. Mileage unknown. They rode OK on my car, I just replaced them due to the powertrix group buy. All are in the same condition (some surface rust but overall pretty good). $300 shipped

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steering wheel in decent condition. If you have an old dry and peeling one this is a cheap improvement. Some slight nicks/peeling on top but overall decent condition $45 shipped

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have a FULL set of old style MT intake&exhaust cams and stock exhaust cam gears. They were banged up a bit from the dumbass that packaged them, but should still be ok (though up to personal judgement). I can send pics if interested. 50 shipped

Follow Ups
  • Piping+intercoolers, injectors, cams, coilovers +more - lleron 07:54:30 02/28/12