People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: EP Racing Black Onyx Turbocharger Service

Posted by Tech@EPR on February 09, 2012 at 2:29 PM
  This message has been viewed 325 times.

Screen Name:Tech@EPR
Phone:609-234-4700
E-mail:tech@epracing.net
Research Tech@EPR's post history

Send me your brand new or used turbos and I will tear them all down...clean them thoroughly then coat them with a thermal barrier coating and thermal dispersant coatings. Together making your turbocharger look stealthy, very eye catching and function better than out of the box.

EP Racing Onyx Series Turbocharger Service is available NOW!

Service includes a full tear down as mentioned above. All housings are three stage cleaned. Media blasted then have the selected coatings applied. Going this route gives the consumer every possible advantage in increasing their performance out of their turbocharger unit. Retaining heat where its most important and dissipating heat where its crucial for lower temps through the intake tract.

All coatings are applied in house and no out sourcing is done of any kind. Quick turn around and quality service!

NEW COMP TURBO COATED. BEING USED IN A NEAR FUTURE BUILD FOR A CUSTOMER.

Turbochargers come back to you fully assembled and ready to be installed on your engine. All turbos after under going this treatment are tagged and serialized.

How to order:

I accept money order or paypal for payment. Please contact me by email or phone to setup arrangements for this service to be done.

Pricing is $150ea turbocharger.

Please contact me for any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking

Follow Ups
  • EP Racing Black Onyx Turbocharger Service - Tech@EPR 14:29:01 02/09/12