People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 TT auto, CA

Posted by Hoov100 on January 21, 2012 at 5:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 336 times.

Screen Name:Hoov100
Phone:760-636-8143
E-mail:hoov100@gmail.com
Research Hoov100's post history

Message 1990 300zx TT auto, 137k miles. Turbo's have always been warmed up and cooled down properly, they have a rebuild tag from A1 turbo in gardena, but I don't have a receipt.

Things that have been replaced since we bought it in 2010, new front wheel studs, new brake pads, 120k timing belt service, q45 fuel pump conversion, AMZ divorced down pipes with newer o2 sensors, new deatschwerks stock sized new style injectors with conversion kit, new injector seals and isolators, suede and leather interior conversion, new fuel pressure regulator and dampener, filter, Infiniti 140amp alternator conversion, unorthodox racing crank and alternator pulleys, HICAS delete using a top speed eliminator kit, large 2 core aluminum radiator and taurus fan, external trans cooler, new water pump and newer tires.

The biggest problem with the car is the paint, the body is strait, but the paint is crap. Also during one of the plenum pulls I eliminated the AIV system and PRVR system, I also removed the EGR vacuum solenoid and vacuum hoses. This z32 ran like crap when we first got it and it managed to pass smog then, so I imagine it should pass this time, but being a 22 year old car it's sold as is. It's been a daily driver since I bought it and gets around 15-17MPG.

I am leaving for school in New Zealand at the end of the month and need to sell the car, as I don't plan on coming back to the US anytime soon.

Asking $4500 OBO, this car runs great and it's my only car, will do shipping. It's currently a sand storm outside so pictures will have to wait.

Email is the fastest way to reach me. Hoov100@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • 90 TT auto, CA - Hoov100 17:25:10 01/21/12