TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - >>SZ EXP-90 Turbo kit w/ oil lines and pipes $3299 shipped<<
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>SZ EXP-90 Turbo kit w/ oil lines and pipes $3299 shipped<<

Posted by collegeboy on January 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 971 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message A business opportunity has come up that I'd like to take part in. My engine build is taking WAY longer than I thought it would, so I have decided to sell some of the larger items that I can always just buy back later when I actually am ready for them, instead of just sitting on them. So far, the down pipes, the carbon-carbon clutch, and the MSP manifolds have sold. This turbo kit is the last bit left for me to sell.

I bought this turbo kit with oil lines and expansion outlet pipes for $3880 from SpecialtyZ. On top of that, I had them Swain coat the turbos for an additional $200. Total price of this full kit from them new is roughly $4080.

Everything for sale here is brand new, and hasn't been messed with at all since I got it. It's all just sitting in the boxes it all came in. I will let the entire package go for $3299 shipped. About $100 of that is to cover shipping and insurance via FedEx to you. It's HEAVY, so you will be saving about $900.

This is the BEST off the shelf turbo kit out there currently PERIOD, and if you were wanting to go this route anyways, you might as well buy this from me. You will save a good amount of money. Plus you all know I am a legit member here.

Pictures from specialty Z just to show you the kit. Remember with mine, the turbos are also Swain coated.

Picture from SpecialtyZ to show you the oil lines designed for this kit

Picture from SpecialtyZ to show you the turbo exansion outlet pipes

Here are actual pictures of what I am selling. Just took these a few days ago.

Follow Ups
  • >>SZ EXP-90 Turbo kit w/ oil lines and pipes $3299 shipped<< - collegeboy 20:43:46 01/11/12