People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: USDM TT engine - strong running

Posted by The Hawk on January 08, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 410 times.

Screen Name:The Hawk
Phone:269-XXX-XXX
E-mail:tgobles@hotmail.com
Research The Hawk's post history

Message The engine is a '90 USDM TT, is very clean, and was pulled from the last Z I bought, as I swapped in my built motor immediately. It has close to 130K on it and ran flawlessly when pulled. The engine spent approx the first 100K of its life as bone stock and then was ran as a Stage III car for the next 30K miles, w/ 13PSI boost jets. It is still fully assembled (never been apart), minus the upper plenum currently being removed, and includes: full longblock, timing covers/belt, water pipes, water and oil pumps, fan clutch, crank pulley, manifolds, stock turbos's with less than 5K miles on them (these were bought new & installed by Nissan dealer and I have receipts and all documentation), turbo outlet pipes, oil pan and pickup tube/dipstick), upper plenum, balance tube, and throttle bodies w/ all linkage. The oil pan gasket does need to be replaced as it appears to be leaking a bit. Besides that there are no known issues. I also have documentation of 120K work done at a Nissan dealer, with receipts, etc. Due to the turbos's being very low miles, I'm asking $1,400, and pickup is preferred, however shipping could be arranged as the engine is currently on a pallet. I have lots of pictures that I just took today so please email for those, and I also have a short video that I shot today as well. Please email wiht any q's and for pics, etc.

Follow Ups
  • USDM TT engine - strong running - The Hawk 18:21:07 01/08/12