TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - >>>SZ EXP-90 Turbos / DPs / EPs / Oil Lines $3999<<<
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>SZ EXP-90 Turbos / DPs / EPs / Oil Lines $3999<<<

Posted by collegeboy on January 06, 2012 at 2:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 603 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message No, I am not parting out my car. I'd just like to say that first haha. I just want to sell these b/c it is taking a lot longer to get my engine build done time wise, and I prefer to not just sit on them during that time, and I am actually going to be changing turbo kits and going a more custom route anyways.
I bought this turbo kit and 3" expansion downpipes back in 2008 for $4245. On top of that, I had them get the downpipes Swain coated, and they also coated the turbos before assembly for me. That added like $300 more to the cost, so total price of this kit for me was roughly $4545 + shipping.

I also bought the SZ turbo oil lines for $110, and the SZ expansion turbo outlet pipes for $175.

Total price of this entire kit is roughly $4830 if you were to buy it new from SZ today. It is a bad ass kit, as you know I don't cut corners with anything.

Anyways, everything is of course new, and hasn't been messed with at all since I got it. It's all just sitting in the boxes it all came in. I will let the entire package go for $3999.

For less than the cost of the turbo kit and down pipes alone, you will be getting the turbo kit and downpipes Swain coated, the SZ oil lines, and the turbo outlet pipes. A savings of $900....not bad.

This is the BEST off the shelf turbo kit out there currently, and if you were wanting to go this route anyways, you might as well buy this from me. You will save a good amount of money. Plus you all know I am a legit member here.

EVERYTHING is here new and unused. Turbos spin perfectly of course. E-mail me if you want everything here together for $3999, or just part of what is here.

Follow Ups
  • >>>SZ EXP-90 Turbos / DPs / EPs / Oil Lines $3999<<< - collegeboy 14:41:57 01/06/12