TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - CNC'd 54mm oversize TBs LAST DAY FOR INTRODUCTORY PRICING
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: CNC'd 54mm oversize TBs LAST DAY FOR INTRODUCTORY PRICING

Posted by Rob'Z on December 31, 2011 at 3:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 478 times.

Screen Name:Rob'Z
Phone:(520) 270-1700
E-mail:azride@gmail.com
Research Rob'Z's post history

Message I am offering this service to the Z32 community as an affordable alternative to the other TB options available for our cars. These are modified stock TB's so they bolt on with no modifications required except for port matching your upper plenum (a requirement with any upgrade).
I will perform the modification to your TBs so no need to worry about getting a higher mileage pair or if you have powdercoated/chromed/polished TBs etc. What you send to me is what you will have returned with the larger bore.
I am offering this service for $150 plus shipping. This includes CNC boring the housings and turning new throttle plates with the correct 7* seating angle as well as milling the throttle shaft. This is an introductory price and will change to $175 beginning January 1st, 2012.
I will offer the overbore and oversized throttle plate only (no milling of the throttle shaft) for $125 introductory, changing to $150 in 2012.
Flow bench results from a SuperFlow 600 @ 28 in/H20

350.62 CFM = Stock 50mm

402.74 CFM = CNC bored 54mm (14.9% increase)

468.28 CFM = CNC bored 54mm with milled throttle shaft (33.6% increase)

Feel free to contact me by phone or email with any questions. I'd like to receive all orders through email for easy record keeping.

Robert Bastian
(520) 270-1699
azride@gmail.com

Dyno results from a near-stock '90 TT. Old SZ split DPs, 2.5" catless Y-Pipe to single 4" exhaust, Single POP, 10psi, everything else is stock, 145,XXX miles.
Dotted lines represent stock 50mm TBs, solid lines represent 54mm TBs. There is a remarkable increse in low end power even with relatively little modifications. A more heavily modified car should show even more gains.

Thanks for looking and have a Happy New Year!

Rob

Follow Ups
  • CNC'd 54mm oversize TBs LAST DAY FOR INTRODUCTORY PRICING - Rob'Z 15:16:48 12/31/11