People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>MegaClauZ Holiday Sale<<<

Posted by MegaZ on December 26, 2011 at 11:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 541 times.

Screen Name:MegaZ
Phone:please use email
E-mail:megaz_net@yahoo.com
Research MegaZ's post history

Message The prices in the ads I've been running recently are extended thru the holidays, so good until January 2.

My polished stainless steel WingZ will be on sale for $120.00 plus shipping....a savings of $40.00

I can make them for any radiator, but this polished SS sale does not include the Z1 Howe or OEM TT, since I wholesale those directly to Z1 and will not undercut their pricepoint.

Powdercoated aluminum including the Z1 Howe and OEM TT...$110.00 plus shipping

Raw aluminum including the Z1 Howe and OEM TT...$80.00 plus shipping

I can also drill the center section to fit an NA or TT core support for a completely custom fit.

Koyo on NA core support...

Koyo on TT core support...

OEM TT on NA core support with NA side panels, chromed by owner...

Powdercoated Koyo on TT core support...

Raw aluminum...

Basic full-length polished SS radiator brackets for ANY OEM or aftermarket radiator, on TT or NA core support $50 shipped ...

FSC's....fiberglass Fan Shroud Covers...regular price $75 TT and $60 NA, thru 2011 $65 TT and $50 NA plus shipping. Painted examples can be seen in the pics above. Your purchase will be shipped in primer finish...

Also available, brushed aluminum battery hold-downs with straight tie-down rods, to be cut and bent by the purchaser for his particular battery, as opposed to Optima-specific seen in the pic below. Price 1/4" $40 plus shipping 3/8" $65 plus shipping...

My V12sales.com fiberglass dual hood vent is still available for $100 plus actual shipping. It retails for $253 plus shipping from the UK...

Follow Ups
  • >>>MegaClauZ Holiday Sale<<< - MegaZ 23:56:33 12/26/11