TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 2 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 2 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 22, 2011 at 11:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 712 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a countdown to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sale price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

Obviously the first parts will be low cost parts that will be good stocking stuffers and as the coupons go down the parts will be better and more desirable!!!

So let the fun begin

Here is another part that I STRONGLY recommend. The 300 Degree Fuel Rails!!

300 Degree High Performance Nissan 300zx Fuel Rails fit the Vg30 OEM newer style of injectors (pintle-less) or Sard style injectors into either style lower intake (early or later). See FAQ for details on which styles are which.

A common upgrade is to install the newer style pintle-less OEM injectors on an earlier model Z32 replacing the pintle type injectors. In the past, the labor required to complete this conversion involved not only removing the intake manifold to access the fuel rail and injectors, but removal of the timing belt and most of the front of the engine to remove the lower intake. The lower intake is then removed and sent off for machining to accept the later style fuel rail. 300 Degree developed these rails to make this upgrade simpler. These rails avoid all the additional labor and downtime. These rails will adapt the pintle-less injectors to the early style lower intake directly.

I normally sell them for $450. To see the special 12 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 2 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 2 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
2dayydwkq3vb
2dayw2vee7vy

To get the discounted price go here:

300 Degree Fuel Rails

Put it in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

Follow Ups
  • 2 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!! - Kyle(Houston) 11:57:15 12/22/11