TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 4 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 4 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 791 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a countdown to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sale price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

Obviously the first parts will be low cost parts that will be good stocking stuffers and as the coupons go down the parts will be better and more desirable!!!

So let the fun begin

Another highly recommended part for anyone that plans on goping with upgraded turbos. The Mike Smith Manifolds!!!

Finally a 1990-1996 Nissan 300zx turbo manifold that will flow as much as a tubular manifold but cast to prevent the cracking associated with tubular manifolds. These Mike Smith 300zx manifolds are a MUST for turbos like the JWT 700bb and GT675RS!! They bolt up just like the stock 300zx cast manifolds(EGR is eliminated) and will fit all turbos made for the Z32 T2 flange.

I normally sell this for $695 with Free Ground shipping(inside the lower 48 states). To see the special 12 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 4 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 4 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
4dayhdhhamt3
4daynf8bhhnj
4dayhmnahkab
4dayf49aebvc

To get the discounted price go here:

Mike Smith Turbo Manifolds

Put it in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

NOTE: These will be shipped out in early January when I get my next shipment in from Mike.

Follow Ups
  • 4 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!! - Kyle(Houston) 11:59:49 12/20/11