People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>MegaClauZ Sale...MegaMount price drop<<<

Posted by MegaZ on December 17, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 506 times.

Screen Name:MegaZ
Phone:please use email
E-mail:megaz_net@yahoo.com
Research MegaZ's post history

Message I have decided to extend these prices through the end of the year, but purchases made after December 18 will not make their destinantion by Christmas.

My polished stainless steel WingZ will be on sale for $120.00 plus shipping....a savings of $40.00

I can make them for any radiator, but this polished SS sale does not include the Z1 Howe or OEM TT, since I wholesale those directly to Z1 and will not undercut their pricepoint.

Powdercoated aluminum including the Z1 Howe and OEM TT...$110.00 plus shipping

Raw aluminum including the Z1 Howe and OEM TT...$80.00 plus shipping

I can also drill the center section to fit an NA or TT core support for a completely custom fit.

Koyo on NA core support...

Koyo on TT core support...

OEM TT on NA core support with NA side panels, chromed by owner...

Powdercoated Koyo on TT core support...

Raw aluminum...

Also...basic polished SS radiator brackets for ANY OEM or aftermarket radiator, on TT or NA core support $50 shipped ...

MegaMount reduced AGAIN for Christmas sale...

Pictured above is the actual unit for sale. This is the last bracket of this type I can find and my supplier no longer carries it, so this may be a closeout on this configuration. Altogether, the suction cups are rated at 400 lbs for peace of mind when mounting outside the car, but the bracket plate has holes for tethering. The bungy cord is for attaching to the bracket arm and to a hard point to dampen vibration.
Pictured below are just a few of the various mounting options...

Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxUkX9y1cE4

$60 SHIPPED ($30 savings)...want to move this.

Also available, brushed aluminum battery hold-downs with straight tie-down rods, to be cut and bent by the purchaser for his particular battery, as opposed to Optima-specific seen in the pic below. Price 1/4" $40 plus shipping 3/8" $65 plus shipping...

Follow Ups
  • >>>MegaClauZ Sale...MegaMount price drop<<< - MegaZ 11:59:50 12/17/11