TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 8 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 8 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 16, 2011 at 11:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 725 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a countdown to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sale price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

Obviously the first parts will be low cost parts that will be good stocking stuffers and as the coupons go down the parts will be better and more desirable!!!

So let the fun begin

The next parts are a must for anyone trying to get traction from their Z!! The SPL Differential Mounting Bushings and/or SPL Solid Subframe Bushings!!

SPL SOLID aluminum subframe bushings replace the stock mushy rubber bushings to eliminate free play of the subframe relative to the chassis. This prevents the subframe from "bouncing around" under drivetrain torque or suspension load, maintaining optimum suspension geometry and reducing wheel hop.

SPL SOLID aluminum differential mounting bushings eliminate the stock mushy rubber bushings to hold the differential solidly to the subframe, preventing the differential from "bouncing around" under hard launches/acceleration. This will help prevent damage the drive shaft and half shafts, reduce wheel hop, and improve power transfer to the ground.

I normally sell the Diffy Bushings for $98 with Free Ground shipping(inside the lower 48 states) and the Subframe Bushings for $169 with Free Ground shipping(inside the lower 48 states). To see the special 12 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 8 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 8 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
8dayeadajj88
8dayf9pjmkay
8day2zff98ur
8dayvu98vdjv
8day3kx3baun
8daydjhhb49z
8daywx7pww2h
8dayhmj24ypw

To get the discounted price go here(You can buy one or the other OR BOTH together!!):

Solid Differential Mounting Bushings

Solid Subframe Bushings

Put one or BOTH in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

Let the fun begin :-)

Please NOTE: These will be shipping next week and are NOT guaranteed to arrive before Christmas on the FREE Ground shipping. If you want them before Christmas go ahead and order them and call us to arrange for the express shipping if needed.

Follow Ups
  • 8 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!! - Kyle(Houston) 11:44:36 12/16/11