TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - '91 to '95 300ZX Twinturbo, sell me your car.
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: '91 to '95 300ZX Twinturbo, sell me your car.

Posted by Street Surgeon on December 15, 2011 at 8:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 516 times.

Screen Name:Street Surgeon
Phone:40205171234
E-mail:coryisspammed@gmail.com
Research Street Surgeon's post history

Message Hello all, I’m looking to purchase a ’91 to ’95 Nissan 300ZX TT as soon as possible and I’m hoping that someone here has what I’m looking for. I’ve already had the financing arranged and am ready to buy with cash-in-hand but am having a bit of trouble locating just the right car.

The Z that I’m looking for is a ’91 to ’95 TT that is White, Red, or Black; I’ll consider other colors but will also probably pay less accordingly. It must be a 5spd, have charcoal leather interior, and must be CLEAN. The lower the mileage the better, the less mods the better, and no goofy body kits or exterior mods. I’m not opposed to cars that have been modded per se but they should be in good taste and with nice parts as that’s what I plan to do anyway. I’ll be very upfront with you folks and tell you that I’m a picky SOB, I’ve already wasted a few days driving back and forth looking at “really clean” cars only to find that they’re not as advertised.

If you’re interested in selling your car for a fair price, please email me at cory.c.oconnor@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you shortly. If you are TRULY interested in selling, please please please include pictures of the car, a list of the modification, recent maintenance, condition, mileage and an asking price.

Follow Ups
  • '91 to '95 300ZX Twinturbo, sell me your car. - Street Surgeon 20:40:20 12/15/11