TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 9 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 9 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 858 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a countdown to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sale price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

So let the fun begin

I am changing gears a little and going to a bigger item but one that I personally like. The PowerTrain one Piece Aluminum driveshaft!!

This one piece Z32 aluminum driveshaft for the Nissan 300zx replaces the heavy two piece steel driveshaft. It does not use the carrier bearing that always goes bad and causes vibrations. Being made from aluminum it is much lighter then the stock driveshaft so it will allow the car to accelerate faster.

I normally sell this part for $375. To see the special 12 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 9 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 9 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
9dayh78ptb2n
9dayxqmjabca
9daybynjjtw7
9dayeevb3eeb
9daybfdzjz9e
9dayp8pjwcuv
9daycfehjk2r
9dayzreb42hb
9dayrvtadczb

To get the discounted price go here:

PowerTrain one Piece Aluminum driveshaft

Put it in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

Follow Ups
  • 9 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!! - Kyle(Houston) 12:40:19 12/15/11