TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 11 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 11 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 13, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 925 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a countdown to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sale price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

Obviously the first parts will be low cost parts that will be good stocking stuffers and as the coupons go down the parts will be better and more desirable!!!

So let the fun begin

The next item will be a part everyone needs. The Hawk Brake pads!! I am including ALL models of the Hawk Pads!!

All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.

I have Hawk pads for the street driver all the way to the track car!!!

I normally sell these parts with Free Ground shipping(inside the lower 48 states) and at a great price. To see the special 11 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 11 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 11 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
11daye77chbyw
11day9rejk9dm
11dayku24nczu
11dayk7yrkaye
11daypqzkkmm4
11daydkjfmk4r
11daykuyucepw
11dayhd244fk4
11dayuxd2hcxk
11daybhymc3zd
11dayeenjjbyn

To get the discounted price go here:

Hawk Brake Pads

Put the model of Hawk Brake pads you would like in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

Let the fun begin :-)

Please NOTE: Any orders for more then 2 sets of pads will be canceled. This sale is for personal use and not for someone trying to resale them for profit.

Follow Ups
  • 11 Days to Christmas countdown sale!!! - Kyle(Houston) 12:21:18 12/13/11