TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Valentine one + concealed display, NEW -6AN & -8AN goodies !
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Valentine one + concealed display, NEW -6AN & -8AN goodies !

Posted by zfreak(Dallas) on December 06, 2011 at 10:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 797 times.

Screen Name:zfreak(Dallas)
Phone:(903) 352-0737
E-mail:shibbeler1@yahoo.com
Research zfreak(Dallas)'s post history

Message If the picture is still here (press refresh on your browser), then I still have it.

Please email me shibbeler1@yahoo.com I PREFER PAYPAL.

PAYPAL is NoLoveForTheVTEC@gmail.com

Summit 25 amp flip up switch. $15 shipped.

Photobucket

New, unused low pressure tank (was originally using it for a power steering reservoir for my RB26 swap and ended up not using it). Comes with one -6AN EARLS fitting. $40.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two 90 degree and two straight -6AN fittings (all are new), and new in package hose lube (for making hoses). $35 shipped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Header wrap...several feet (no ties). Some used, some new. $10 shipped.

Photobucket

4 (or 4.5"?) VBand Clamp. $10 shipped.

Photobucket

Several feet of Earls/Edelbrock -6AN (fuel) and -10AN (oil) Line. I bought an entire roll of each for my RB26 swap and this is what's left over. $75 shipped for all of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Used large turbo blanket $20 shipped.. has a small hole in the insulation on the top from hood wear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Several random 44mm and 50mm flanges and gaskets. $15 shipped

Photobucket

Two -6AN NEW Earls/Edelbrock fuel filters. $20 shipped.

Photobucket

Z32 TT clutch pressure plate bolts $15 shipped

Photobucket

Photobucket

JSpec bumper MESH. Has a few little chips in it, but all the clips are there. $30 shipped

Photobucket

Photobucket

Valentine ONE Radar. It is the 2nd most current version...it has everything except the POP protection (which is europe only anyway). I paid $400 for it, and can still get $300-325 off ebay for it).

I also have the $50 blend mount, $25 hard wire kit, $50 concealed display, and then the $100 modification for the concealed display called "Full color defense" which makes the concealed display show in color so you don't have to take your eyes off the road... each band is a different color, and the strength changes color. It's amazing. THE ONYL ISSUE is that the cigarette lighter power (you won't use it if you hard wire it)...the cord that plugs into it (just a phone cord) has one of the clips broken off, so it doesn't stay in... all you'd need is a different phone cord to make it work correctly... I never used it but it came broken (the cord's clip). The blend mount may or may not fit the Z... I'm not sure as I had it in my Accord and don't use one in my Z. Asking $350 SHIPPED for it all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Valentine one + concealed display, NEW -6AN & -8AN goodies ! - zfreak(Dallas) 10:42:57 12/06/11