TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Slic Top Shell! Prepped Primered Good SHELL
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Slic Top Shell! Prepped Primered Good SHELL

Posted by zxnazx(tt) on November 28, 2011 at 2:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 522 times.

Screen Name:zxnazx(tt)
Phone:916 769 1299
E-mail:dvv4cars@live.com
Research zxnazx(tt)'s post history

Message After selling my build motor and other components i have this for sale. 98 k on the chasy second owner, previous owner was an older guy and kept the car very clean. Clean title.
The whole body was prepped with poly flex primer PPG,
What i have left over is the Shell, fenders, hood, headlights, interior almost all there or even all, rear window cut out for the prep work, mint shape dash, new steering wheel, non power cloth seats, engine bay painted Lexus ifs blue, Have complete Twin Turbo Piping if you want to convert this back to a TT.
Have a Brand new Full Stillen Body Kit , but might keep that for my daily 92 tt, Front suspension is in great shape, new Brembo brakes, new pads, steel braided brake lines, steel braided clutch line, front Power trix adjustable tension rods.
Has a great rear end with no play in the diff.
Have a complete TT ac System set up for this car.
This car would be great for someone who totaled their TT and can swap it in and paint the body and have a great Rare Slic top.
Mainly looking to sell the chasy, but if you want other stuff with it, let me know.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Slic Top Shell! Prepped Primered Good SHELL - zxnazx(tt) 02:52:52 11/28/11