TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 91TT Partout.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91TT Partout.

Posted by NicelowZ (NoVA) on November 21, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  This message has been viewed 574 times.

Screen Name:NicelowZ
Phone:434-327-2904
E-mail:nicelowz@gmail.com
Research NicelowZ's post history

Message I really hate to do this, but I can use a good bit of parts off this to help my 90TT build, and pay some bills.

91TT with 125,000 miles on it. Car is mostly complete minus transmission, hatch, seats, and keyset. The engine has a blown headgasket and is the reason it was removed. Turbos are still good, and I believe a simple headgasket change will fix it. But will part the engine out of not enough interest. Everything else is there. Car is white with black interior.

Going to put prices on a few things.

Complete engine with blown headgaskets and good turbos. Also has replacement injectors. Could be Nismo 550s or just JECS. They are purple. Engine is complete with accessory's. Engine still ran good, no missing or anything, but was leaking coolant into the combustion chamber. Still had great oil pressure. $650.00

Vid of it running right before it was pulled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePnx7Q5cfPk

Stillen Exhaust. $450.00. Youtube video above gives you an idea on what it sounds like.

Brand new 2.5" Downpipes and testpipes still in unopened box. $135.00 shipped.

N/A PS conversion. Comes with NA PS pump, brackets,and reservoir. This is needed for the Hicas delete. $100.00 shipped.

Stock intercoolers with all piping including intake piping for a TT swap. Drivers side intercooler is a little bent on the bottom. Will include ducts and stock recirculation valves. $300.00 shipped.

Stock 91 TT ECU. $225.00 shipped.

Everything needed for a 5-speed swap minus transmission, flywheel, and clutch. Includes clutch and brake pedal, clutch master cylinder, clutch hardline, TT driveshaft, clutch slave cylinder, shifter with all brackets and everything needed for the console. $175.00 shipped.

Used Fidanza lightweight flywheel. Roughly 15,000 miles. $275.00 shipped.

Used Exedy Stage 1 Organic clutch. Has life left. Roughly 15,000 miles. $250.00 shipped.

Headlights. $150.00 shipped.

Front calipers. $150.00 shipped.

TT wheels with fairly new tires. $450.00 picked up.

E-mail me about other parts request.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups